Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Blog Post!

Hey everyone!  This is my first post as a blogger and I'm super excited to do this!  I love writing and on this blog, I plan to demonstrate my love for the art of creating stories combined with my love for God above.  I will post different short stories weekly. (If I miss a week, I am so sorry!)  And I will also post about big events happening in my life since I will certainly have a lot going on in the next few months.  
Also, feel free to comment as long as your comments are appropriate and encouraging.  Love ya'll and stay posted! 





5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to read all your blogs to come! :) ~Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you!! I can't wait to see where the Lord takes you through your love for writing!! Love you baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebekah!! Wow Cool blog!! I cant wait to read all of your short stories that you write!! -Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read your following posts! Love you! -Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah, I am soooooo excited!!! This is amazing! I look forward to following along as your blog takes flight! :)

    ReplyDelete